Sunday, March 15, 2015

Omegle chat roulette

Chatroulette.com, chat cam Omegle chat roulette


While there have everything known on chat site by cam, that a young ruskof(Senegalese ruskof molotov) released us a bomb by 2010 cam chat site that hasunleashed the geeks of France and navarre. And say that we had the idea withmy cousin a few months before... just a few balls but here goes it relies ;) 
As
 Iwas saying, mister Andrey Ternovskiy, a young geek from Moscow of barely 17pins released us this bomb site.
What's funny in all this little story of buzz of my 2 yeuk$ is just before summerso that I was on vacation at the Druids (droids) and as it was getting a littlepissed off with my cousin we had wanted to develop something similar to Chatroulette.
In fact for all say you is my cousin who had the idea to do a chatroulette.
In fact it has start me talking about Omegle, another big size of the web for catrandom webcam on the shots I couldn't believe really and there I told him couldhave associate our skills to develop a chatroulettre as in chatroulette.yt except that it was not really believed even if our skills were widely made thesechallenges that were not.
Puree! not to say damn! When I saw that 6 months barely later Russian releasedus a similar program that were denied to develop 6 months more soon...!  

No comments:

Post a Comment